Sunday, February 04, 2007

You've Been Surged!

A new reality talent competition for all neo-cons and media cons who have urged for a surge!
No immunity, no passes for difficulty!
Come One Come All to Iraq and watch the hawkish darlings get picked off one by one as we say to them,

"You've Been Surged!"

This week's Competitors will be:
William "I never met a fascist policy I didn't like" Kristol -the man who sees no wrong in Neo-conservative thought







Dick "He ain't got what they call da social skills"Cheney-Water boy for Neo-Conservatives.







Ann "I wasn't lying when I was lying about where I live" Coulter- the cheerleader for every Bill, Dick and Rummy







Rush "Cigars remind me of little island boys" Limbaugh-the smoke to neo-con mirrors







and last but not least....

Heather "Maybe I shoulda worked for equal marriage" Poe

No comments: